Gnc Supplements?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
How many of yall use the gnc brand supplements and what do you think of them? Seems they have supplements for everything but i'm just wondering what the quality is like from those who use them

Replies

• thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    How many of yall use the gnc brand supplements and what do you think of them? Seems they have supplements for everything but i'm just wondering what the quality is like from those who use them

GNC is overpriced and caters to people that have not done their research. there are tons of better brands at better prices out there.
    the only time i ever buy anything at GNC is if it's been marked down.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I was using their whey protein for a while... then tried the Body Fortress from Walmart. 1/4 the price and actually has more protein per calorie.

Last time I go to GNC again.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options

GNC is overpriced and caters to people that have not done their research. there are tons of better brands at better prices out there.

yes yes. If you want supplements I suggest bodybuilding.com :]
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options

say it again thkelly!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I've been using the GNC Women's Active MultiVitamin and I love it. My hubby bought it for me, buy one box get the 2nd 50% off, I think.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Funny me and my husband were on a mission today to find some pills that he got there a month ago that he actually liked, the next best thing to steroids...we went to 3 and got lucky at the 3rd store, I like the be- line for women.
    They have good products if u really look
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    all I use really is muscle milk for protein, a little expensive but the only one I have found that has no lactose