ITS YOUR DECISION

Options
Before you decide to quit your workout, just remember this.......the hardest part isn't making the decision, its living with it!!! Don't be complaining to others about the way you look, if you quit!! NEVER GIVE UP, PAIN LASTS FOR A FEW MINUTES, BUT PLEASURE LASTS A LIFETIME! Now..... " GO GET 'EM "

Replies

• Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    AMEN!!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    This is true!
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i need that today thanks
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Wow! Love this! So true!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    So will you be my personal trainer? :flowerforyou:
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's just crazy!! I have been sitting at my desk trying to convince myself to get to the gym today. Missed Friday and Saturday because I was sooooooo busy! Just sitting here thinking I need to get back there today but was feeling lazy and had almost won the argument with myself to skip today.

Thanks for the pep talk, I really needed it!
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    LOL, before I rebuild your body, I have to tear it down 1st... you ready for that?
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    ^^ That sounds like a fun time! LOL
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!
  • HOOKEM13
    HOOKEM13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Man that was perfect. Just what I needed to hear. I fell off the wagon big time this weekend; like so bad I don't even know where the heck it is. But that was what I needed to hear to stop making excuses and just bust it out. Anything else you wanna throw my way I'm totally ready to soak it all in.
  • krise31
    krise31 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOL, before I rebuild your body, I have to tear it down 1st... you ready for that?

Freakin awesome! hahaha
  • tammyquinnlmt
    Options

sounds..painful:ohwell:
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    Options
    Man that was perfect. Just what I needed to hear. I fell off the wagon big time this weekend; like so bad I don't even know where the heck it is. But that was what I needed to hear to stop making excuses and just bust it out. Anything else you wanna throw my way I'm totally ready to soak it all in.

Join the friend list, I'll do my best to support/ motivate you!
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    Options

Pure pleasure in the end, looking good isn't easy... it takes hard work!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    Options

Pure pleasure in the end, looking good isn't easy... it takes hard work!

I am well aware! But as a massage therapist, I have to say the ones that work the best are the hardest to work on! its a catch 22 for me!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Because I do not feel like working out today or eating healthy! But i know that I wont be to my certain weight by my cruise, and I will not stop there because I still have a goal weight to get to! Quitting is not an option.........what do you mean by "tear the body down? Expound please.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    Options
    Exactly! Because I do not feel like working out today or eating healthy! But i know that I wont be to my certain weight by my cruise, and I will not stop there because I still have a goal weight to get to! Quitting is not an option.........what do you mean by "tear the body down? Expound please.

Think about it like this... in order to build a bigger, better, stronger building, constructing workers has to tear down an old building to rebuild a new one... this is your body, someone has to set a " GOAL " and the goal is to be bigger, better, and stronger than what you are now, therefore, you must rebuild your body and start ground up. Destroy your old body and created a new BODY, ' A NEW YOU, " A NEW LIFE!!! No bad habits (eating), no quitting on yourself (its your goal) pushing yourself to the max, don't be the old person that quit when you felt pain, REMAIN FOCUS, AND SHOW OTHERS YOU MEAN BIZNESS!!... GO GET YOU SOME!!!