Hello everyone

Options
Hi everyone! I am 34 year old woman who works two jobs. I have always been overweight my whole life. I have done all the fad diets out there... they don't work.. you just bounce back and gain all the weight you lost and then some. I am at my highest weight I have ever been in all my life. I was a chubby child- my father was italian- we had past and bread in the house all the time. My husband and I started our weightloss journey about a month ago- It's just that- a change in life- a change in attitude. I am down 10 pounds so far.... My ultimate goal will be about 110 lbs to lose total.

I have a friend who started a facebook group and it is inspiring to see what she has done with her life... .turning it around! Her weightloss journey is fantastic. One of the members posted about myfitnesspal and so here I am.

Good Luck to everyone out there!!!! WE can do it!

Replies

• melonpips
    Options
    Hello,

I started using this about 3 1/2 weeks ago, and have found it so easy to use. Good luck with your weight loss journey, I am sure you will do really well.

Mel
    x
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am sure you will find tons of support here.
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome!
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this. You'll love MFP and all the support and motivation you get from friends (and strangers! lol).
  • shelly067
    shelly067 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I really think this site will be a great tool to use!

Good Luck to everyone!!!! I know we can all accomplish our goals!!!!!! :::claps:::
  • newgrowth15
    Options
    Welcome and kudos to you and your husband for working together to achieve healthier lifestyles. Having someone to support your new good habits is important to your overall success. I wish you both well.