Trying to stay motivated!

Options
Hello,
I have been a member for a month or so now, but I am finding it very hard to stay motivated. I am losing an average of a pound a week, which is ok...but not as much as I would like. I go to the gym 3-5 times a week, and now just need to focus more on my diet. I try to record every day...but sometimes forget, sometimes am too busy to even think of the computer, and some days I honestly just can't motivate myself to eat well and record. I would love to add some friends that are active on here and may be able to help me stay motivated.

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You HAVE to make time for yourself and this lady. No more excuses!!! I work and take care of my family, do housework, workout, go to classes, and I find time to make sure I do what I gotta do! No more excuses. You can do this!!!
  • csmall614
    csmall614 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard but you CAN do this. Feel free to send me a friend request if you like. Good luck!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I know what you are talking about! I have lost 21 pounds.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    DO IT!!! A pound a week is better than nothing at all. Work out and record you food. It is worth it. Then watch those pounds just slide right off.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It has to be something you really want! and yes you need to make time for yourself!! It is very important... If not for yourself do it for the ones you love... Think about what things would be like for your loved ones if something happened to you... You need to keep yourself Healthy and Strong! I too have a family I take care of house work to do, a job to go to daily, and still do my workouts and log my food everyday!! It has to be something you really want for yourself! :D Good Luck!!