Locked topics

Options

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Wow, for once it wasn't one of my threads that got locked down, must be I am being to PC today
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    New Game sweeping MFP...

See if you can post on a thread before it gets locked. It is an exciting way to spend your day!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    We cant have any fun here that is why.............(just kidding mods):laugh:
  • dietcokeplease
    dietcokeplease Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    that girl was pisssnnnn me off. and SHE was getting offended. DUHHH what did you expect lol

Is it just me? or does it seem like a decent chunk of people ask for advice on these message boards and then get mad at people for making suggestions? The nerve!
  • Clipickett
    Clipickett Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I read the topic, granted sharing it was not kkeeping on focus with FITESS/HEALTH, but maybe she needed someone to talk to because she felt that she had noone else TO talk to about it.

I think we should count it as a compliment that she chose us to open up to and share such a personal problem, this means we are all doing our job as supporters and making people feel good about themselves!

Let's try not to judge her. We all know none of us are perfect.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    it was a one sided topic anyhow,, I was waiting for someone to post

"GoAhead.. Have a blast! Married Men are the best in Bed. All Sex. No emotion, go with it girl"

Bawhahahaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!! That is exactly what she wanted to hear!!!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what happened?
  • HalfofHilary
    Options

EXCUSE ME!! Speak for yourself! I AM PERFECT!!! My mommy told me so!
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to make a post about what morality means....

It wasn't so much about morality, although an awful lot of people took it there. It was about a person who doesn't understand or believe in her own worth and was therefore willing to degrade herself for a little bit of half-hearted attention with no regard for the certain consequences to herself or anyone else.

It was sad.

And then got mad when people pointed that out... *sigh*

This whole mods thing is going to be interesting and make MFP more like other forums. Ahhh post padding and "IBL" to come!

Can we get a padlock smiley added? And a thumbs up smiley? kthx. :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I think the whole thread started off with someone who knew right from wrong, was tempted, but was looking for a little support to push her in the right direction. Then it got crazy in there and Faerie hid behind her wings.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    Can someone tell me what happened?

here I think you should be able to read it still

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/220361-he-is-married
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Whatever happened to the good ole days when people used FB to air their dirty biz-nas. I miss those days. That's why I get my thrills for drama on MFP forums instead of FB now that I'm in maintenance... lol
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

How's this?
    locked2.gif
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thanks lady :)
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    that girl was pisssnnnn me off. and SHE was getting offended. DUHHH what did you expect lol

Obviously never married!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I read the topic, granted sharing it was not kkeeping on focus with FITESS/HEALTH, but maybe she needed someone to talk to because she felt that she had noone else TO talk to about it.

I think we should count it as a compliment that she chose us to open up to and share such a personal problem, this means we are all doing our job as supporters and making people feel good about themselves!

Thats one way to look at it. But posting something like this when the majority of the women on MFP are either married or in a relationship (self included) is guranteed to stir up alot of negative emotions and comments.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

I am! I would never sleep with a married man. Or a single one for that matter. :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options

How's this?
    locked2.gif

Thanks!
    ___

Don't forget there is the section for chit chat and fun n games. ;)
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to make a post about what morality means....

Awesome!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options