Intermediate exercise DVDs (UK)

Options
Hi all,

A few weeks into this now and feel my exercise routine would benefit from a little shaking up! As a SAHM living in the middle of nowhere, I'm finding DVDs a godsend. At the moment I'm doing Leslie Sansone 2 miles every other day, with the 4 mile once a week, and 2 of the 10 minute blast off belly fat workouts on the other days.

However, I feel like throwing in some different cardio, so wondered if anyone had any DVDs they enjoy/find to be effective. I don't think I'm ready for the likes of the 30 day shred yet, but would like something a little more challenging than good old Leslie!

Any ideas? Thanks very much for your help!

Claire :happy:

Replies

• Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I do Leslie Sansone 5 mile walk, it's an hour and I just finished the shred, but apart from that I have no idea. So am interested to see what people will say. Sorry I don't have any advice myself. :smile:
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    And as for the shred...there is modified version for beginners. I done most of the level one modified and worked my way up. At the start of the level 3, I couldn't do the rock star jumps at all....just couldn't jump them, had no sense of balance with it. After 10 days, I dome move for a move. And not modified. Same for the punches with weights.....by the last day, matched move for a move...so it does make you stronger literally from one day to another. Maybe you could try. It is worth it. :smile:

Also BUMP
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I like the Davina McCall ones. I have "My 3 30 minute work outs" and "High energy 5"
  • blueasha
    blueasha Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks guys! I don't know Zuznana; the 30 day shred just scares me to death. Not sure why!!!

Louise, that's great. I was just coming on to ask if anyone rated the Davina ones. She seems to have a measured approach to dieting and exercise. Her weight seems to have stayed stable through pregnancies and she doesn't yo-yo like some other celebs. I think I might check her out!

Thanks very much! :flowerforyou: