Trader Joes Is my new fave place

Options
kuaaina
kuaaina Posts: 44 Member
Not only does it cost less but I love the foods and that the portions are labeled so well. It also pleases me that their foods aren't as bad as some of the other "junk" in the big chain stores.

Love that place!!!

Replies

• HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Mine too!!! They have a lot of veggie/vegan friendly stuff there too! Love, love, love Trader Joe's!!! :bigsmile:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    omg I just bought some spicy chicken sausage thingys there for a BBQ...100 cals and like 1g of fat!!!
  • mommytomia
    Options
    I drive from Orlando,FL to Georgia every 6-8 weeks with two HUGE ice chests in tow and stock up!
    LOVE TJ's!!!!
  • tvaye10
    tvaye10 Posts: 19
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's! We go every weekend! :smile:
  • Shak212
    Shak212 Posts: 22
    Options
    Yes Trader Joes is the best. I try to take a trip every Saturday to stock up for the week.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    I wish they had them in Texas. I hear so many great things. But i do love my Whole Foods <3
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    just had our first trip there yesterday. I liked it :)
  • shortvixcen
    Options
    I love their organic stuff and its not as expensive as people think. :laugh:
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    98% of our groceries come from TJ's now. It's not just the food that rocks, the employees are consistently polite, friendly and well-informed. :heart:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    omg I just bought some spicy chicken sausage thingys there for a BBQ...100 cals and like 1g of fat!!!

*flails*
    I want some!!!!
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    One of my FAVORITE stores!!!! I just have to watch the ex dates at the one I go to!!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    grew up with it in CA anlive in the middle of no-where upstate NY with very few grocery options - can anyone say walmart? Totally miss their frozen foods, cheese selection, dried fruits and nuts and even juice!! yum yum
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    and if you are LUCKY enough to live in a state where wine sales in grocery stores are legal...but a bottle or three of 2-buck-chuck!!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    We LOVE TJ's! Excellent selection and the prices are even better :) I have never tried a TJs brand product that I didn't like.