Starting Yet Again

Options
drcain
drcain Posts: 59 Member
I have already lost 20 pounds on Weight Watchers but couldn't afford to keeping paying so now I am trying out this website. It looks like it has alot to offer so I am excited.
But I could really use someone to keep me accountable for my next (and last) 15 pounds. I would love to make some online weight-loss buddies.

Replies

• dietcokeplease
    dietcokeplease Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :)
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP site. You will love it. It is so easy to use and doesn't take much time. You have to be consistend to see results. The people on this site are so supportive, cheerful, and fill you with motivation when you are lacking. Good luck on your last 15, I am sure you will reach your goal!!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me! I am a former WW too and lost 90 lbs and trying to lose 13...Welcome!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

The support on here is great. Feel free to add me if you need a motivator :)

Cheers!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck feel free 2 add me:smile:
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got 41lbs to go!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It sounds like you had success using WW. Now you have those tools along with MFP tools to succeed in losing those last few. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me. Would love to encourage and support!
    ~melissa
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me, too, I'll add ya ;-)
  • gretahausen
    Options
    Just a walk in the park. You can do it. Just keep remembering how yucky that yummy food really tastes. I had a chocolate filled doughnut about a week ago that I thought was going to be a delightful taste sensation...gross. :sick: I could taste the grease that it was cooked in, and the sugar was over the top. (and I have a sweet-tooth).

The ''good'' stuff is way more satisfying than the ''bad'' stuff.
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    First off Good Luck! I just joined and am looking for someone to keep me accountable as well. Of course I join with every intention of keeping up but we all know life happens. In response to gretahausen I heard a saying that I like to repeat to myself every now and then, "No food tastes as good as being skinny feels"
  • marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me Marthamae813. Im just starting out as well. Need the motivation!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I will send a friend request also...I need the help and support as well and would be glad to have more motivators in my corner ;:flowerforyou:
  • ladybugmama01
    Options
    HI there, i also am in the same boat!! I have been doing ww for years lots 68lbs 10 more to go YAY!! Its always wonderful to have support :)
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    wecome to MFP! Good luck with your weight loss goals!! I too am new, and am always looking for new friends to help cheer on! Fell free to add me!