Moms

Options
Looking for mommy friends! I'm 26 years old and have a one year old son. Just looking to make some more mommy friends who are trying, like me, to lose that dreaded baby weight! I've been a member of MFP for almost 2 months now and steadily losing the weight, but my stomach does not want to budge right now.

Replies

• nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello - you can add me - I am a mom of an 8yr old son - and still trying to lose that dreaded baby weight. HA I did lose it once, but it showed back up again, imagine that. I am fairly new to MFP and am looking for friends to support and help me with my goals.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Another Mommy!! I love it. I would love to add more mommies to my friends! I have a 5 year old and a 17 month old! Let's encourage eachother while we lose some inches and become more healthy! Have a great Monday!!
    ~Corina
  • busymamaof4
    busymamaof4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 3 sons (6, 5, and 2) and a 6 month old little girl! I love motivation from other moms too! Feel free to add me :)
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom!! Kids, boy 2, girl 4, boy 11, boy 13, girl 15 and girl 16! Add me! Thanks! Only 25 to 30 more lbs to go out of like 60 or 65 lbs start weight a year or two ago!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 2 year girl. Feel free to add me!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im a 21 year old mom to a 1 year old little boy. Been here three months and steadily losing. Love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • ewegner
    ewegner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of an 18th month old, and a member of MFP since January 2011. The weight has been coming off pretty steadily, but not the inches - which it's usually the other way around! I've finally noticed a difference in my lower belly the last few weeks, but definitely wish I can get rid of it altogether. I may try Jillian's 6 week, 6 pack abs...I hear it gets rid of the pregnancy bulge :)

FYI- I recently purchased Nivea's Firming Lotion with 2x the Q10 vitamin and within 2 weeks, definitely noticed a difference in the midsection - It isn't magic, but my skin is definitely improved!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom to 4 and I'm new to the site. I'd love to have some mommy friends!! I'm STILL trying to lose baby weight, and my youngest is almost 3. ;)
  • healthymom2011
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have a 3 year old daughter and I am still trying to lose the baby weight!
  • CWRose
    CWRose Posts: 62
    Options
    I to would love to have more mommy friends. I'm 29 and I have a 3 and 6 year old. Still trying to lose double the baby weight. lol
    Oblique exercises are helping me a lot. I'm actually starting to take on some shape now. hahaha :) Would love to join you all.
  • kristenm214
    kristenm214 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We are already friends, but if anyone else would like to add me!

I have 2 sons, ages 7 and 6 1/2 months!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY lost my dreaded baby weight- and my baby is almost 15!!

I give all of you with small children a ton of credit for getting healthy when they are little. As hectic as it seems now, I think it's worse when they are older. To have healthy eating and exercise strategies in place starting when they are small would have been much easier.

Good Luck!!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    feel free to add me...

I have a 13 year old son and twin 9 year olds.... talk about damaged to one's body!

karylee
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me I just joined I have been working out since Jan just started seeing results I changed all of my eating habiots and I am very proud of my loss so far. my dd will be a year in May and its time I start dropping this baby weight too.
  • BrodiesMom2008
    Options
    i'm 26 and have a 3 year old son, still trying to lose the baby weight...this time i am more determined to make a lifelong commitment to a healthier/more active lifestyle and NOT to just look for numbers on the scale! always looking for more mom friends so feel free to add me :)
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    I have a 5 year old son, and still haven't lost the weight I put on with him lol. You're welcome to add me :D
  • rosey808
    rosey808 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have two girls, ages 6 and 3.
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to an 11 month old baby boy :) Feel free to add me! I'd love support from other moms :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 4 kids 15, 14, 12, and 7. I would love more friends!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    Hi! I am a Mom to a 14 month little girl, Scarlett, and 3.5 year old little boy, Blake. I am still trying to lose my weight from Scarlett. YUCK! Feel free to add me! I would love to support you in this journey.