Scales

Options
I just bought a Weight Watchers Digital scale from Walmart yesterday and it's pretty accurate compared to the one that I've used at the gym. I just wanted to know everyone else's thoughts on these scales.

Replies

• AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    I have a weight watchers digital scale also, I love it :)
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My friend has that scale and loves it! I have a scale that is about 15 years old (Tanita brand)
  • nawilson12
    nawilson12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have that scale as well! Love it!
  • nawilson12
    nawilson12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    BTW, AUPerry, you look great! You don't look like you have 9 pounds to go! Good job!
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I have a WW digital scale as well. I don't think my BF %s are really accurate though because mine goes up even when my weight goes down.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I have a WW digital scale as well. I don't think my BF %s are really accurate though because mine goes up even when my weight goes down.

I didn't get the one with the BF%, I just got the reg digital scale one. I tried one with the BF % and it was way off what my trainer measured so i exchanged it for this one.
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options

I didn't get the one with the BF%, I just got the reg digital scale one. I tried one with the BF % and it was way off what my trainer measured so i exchanged it for this one.

Oh, well that's good to know!! I keep thinking, "ok I've lost 40lbs, there's no way I have the same BF% as before!" lol
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Even calipers can be inaccurate too. Although it's nice to know your body fat% i'd rather judge on weight and how my clothes feel :)