New and looking for motivation.

Options
Hey all!! I am so excited to jump into this processes. I have been on this track for a while and I finally want to get to and achieve my goal, for a better self esteem, life, and all around health. My fail comes with motivation. I was hoping with this site I could find other people that would help motivate and find people that inspire me.

Cheers to this new experience.

Replies

• crusinforlosin
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Don't hesitate to add/talk to me :) Good LUCK
  • courtsuffle
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it!!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi there!! Add me as well!! Never have too many friends!! This site is amazing!! You will be glad you joined!!! :bigsmile:
  • valerienicole03
    Options
    Make small goals, for me, it's eating a healthy breakfast, then it turns into making a healthy lunch choice. Saying no to temptation is the hardest yet most empowering thing you can do. Also, someone told me that you have to understand you will give in sometimes, but make an effort to do better your next round. The biggest key to success is your diet, you can do the elliptical for an hour everyday but if you fuel your body with junk you have done it in vain. Back to the short goals... say monday and tuesday you will eat super clean, and wednesday reward yourself with a little snack, waiting till the weekend is too hard early in, and you'll end up eating way more. Then say thursday- friday your going to eat clean and give yourself another treat. Eventually you'll work your way to only have a cheat meal on the weekends. You can do it, believe in yourself. No other person on this site is better than you, remember that. You are just as strong as anyone who lives a healthy lifestyle :)