Hi

Options
Hi i have been on here half heartedly before but this time i am determined to succeed. I am going to need help and support from other my fitness pal members and look forward to making new friends. Good luck to everyone on this journey

Replies

• vyctoria1120
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! This is a great place for support :happy:
  • Lilangel67
    Options
    HI There,
    Welcome and congrats and be determined to succeed this time. I love this place..incredible people, incredible support and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend, and we can motivate and support each other. Have an awesome day...and good luck on your journey!!:happy:
  • stettie
    stettie Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! I have been not so good at tracking on here either. Am dedicated this time to use this amazing tool.
    SW 210 CW 200 GW 160
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    i only started 3 weeks ago, I am sure u will get the support you need. Feel free to add me as a friend, I often log on during the evening as it keeps me busy then I don't snack through sheer boredom!! :tongue:
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sounds like you've got your mind made up which will in turn be the true cause of your success along with hard work. The support from friends will make the journey just that much enjoyable for you and you'll be more motivated to stick it out knowing that you're not alone in this. Feel free to add me, and we can encourage each other!:smile:
  • S4WTY
    S4WTY Posts: 3
    Options
    Im totally new to this and loving the ability to track everything so easily ... just one week in and not showing any signs of it working :( i know I need to be patient and up my exercise routine, just difficult with a 3 year old and a 3 month old ... never mind any suggestions greatly received