Gansbaai says hello World

Options
Hi,
I am from Gansbaai, South Africa. Great White Shark capital of the world!
I have 10kgs to lose and usually I don't share this sort of thing with anyone. Usually struggling along in secret ... hoping, wishing, trying and never declaring my intentions openly. But this has got to change. I don't want the fear of failure to hold me back anymore.
So I wouldn't mind some support along the way. Jump in anytime and let me know your story.
Don't be shy!
S

Replies

• cameraelle
    cameraelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! When you put it out into the universe you are manifesting your dreams and it will come true! I hear you all the way from the other side of the world. Los Angeles. : ) E
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    I started last week, and it's so helpful to have the support of mfp friends.
  • MyReset
    MyReset Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for your reply cameraelle. You are so right. I really believe in the power of intention too. The universe wants to support us, we just have to ask ...
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome.

I only just joined yesterday myself - I'm just down the road from you in Cape Town. Good luck, and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Dusk88
    Dusk88 Posts: 5
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I too used to suffer in silence and try to lose the weight on my own. I just started MFP this week and I'm ready to get some support in order to make sure I stay on track. Feel free to add me! :)