xbox kinect

Options
I am going to start The Biggest Loser Challenge for the second time on the XBOX Kinect and I was hoping that someone is already doing this or will be starting soon. If you are let me know and hopefully we can set up a time to do this thing together.

4970174.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am on week 10 of my 12 week program! I love this game. I will send you a friend request. I have not had a chance to get a gold membership, but I will because I am finding more and more people who have the game. I suck at challenges though, but it is fun.
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I do it but I don't have a LIVE account! :(
  • BodyUnderConstruction
    Options
    I have not tried it, but my friend has the kinect and I played some adventure game and I was SWEATING like hard core!
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    We just got the kinect today so I'm going to look around for some exercise stuff for it to get soon. :smile:
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Just got the kinect and hope to set it up soon.
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    I look forward to working out with everyone and yes it does work you out like no other. The challenges are fun too! Oh yeah Costco has the games and the kinect for a few dollars cheaper, but now a days that few dollars is a gallon of gas.

4970174.png
  • ekicinsk
    ekicinsk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I were thinking about getting a Kinect but now we're not sure about space. How far away are you all from your TVs when you're playing (especially the fitness games)? I was reading online that you needed something like 8 feet in between you and the kinect.
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    It depends if it is one or two people. For the regular games you do need some extra space, but if the tv is against the wall and you have a decent size space you should be okay.

4970174.png