Greetings from Fat Dancer!

Options
Greetings MFPs!

Still here and still at it...don't check the boards as often as I did when I started out...wanted to check in and greet everyone and welcome all of the new members.

Slowly but surely, I've lost another 5lbs and another inch off my waist...my progress has been slow compared to all of You Youthful Folk but really good progress for my age group.

I finally have a professional Costume and will post new photos when I have them...hoping to perform for Princess Farhana this coming summer.

Getting ready to move back up the coast to my hometown early next year and have postponed applying for my business license until I am re-settled...my dream/goal of starting my own small business remain the same!

Much health, happiness & success to all of You!

Replies

• FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings MFPs!

Still here and still at it...don't check the boards as often as I did when I started out...wanted to check in and greet everyone and welcome all of the new members.

Slowly but surely, I've lost another 5lbs and another inch off my waist...my progress has been slow compared to all of You Youthful Folk but really good progress for my age group.

I finally have a professional Costume and will post new photos when I have them...hoping to perform for Princess Farhana this coming summer.

Getting ready to move back up the coast to my hometown early next year and have postponed applying for my business license until I am re-settled...my dream/goal of starting my own small business remain the same!

Much health, happiness & success to all of You!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you again! :drinker:

Glad all is well with you! :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hey, good to hear from ya.
    :drinker:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    We miss you! I'm glad you checked in with us! Post when you can!
    MM:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    nice to hear you are doing so well :flowerforyou:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I been here since march i think. I like your belly dancer outfit. I wish I could learn to belly dance. ive watched a few youtube videos about it but...... Well keep it up girl!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking of you the other day when I saw you in a really old thread from March. I'm glad you're doing well! Great job on the 5 lbs! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like you're doing great! Don't forget us now, you hear!