looking forwards to the future! Would be nice to find some p

Options
hI all,

i live in se london/kent area now 27 eeek! I am doing this not as a diet but a change of life and hoping that by not putting myself through a super strict regime i will loose weight this time in a way that i can make it just normal everyday and therefore not yo yo with my weight. I have a health condition that makes high impact exercise hard but going to try to do as much as i can and most importantly cut out the rubbish!

It was my birthday wednesday just gone so today i have finished up my birthday my last bit of chocolate for a while so i can detox the sugar which will stop the cravings in a few weeks (well hopefully!) Have a fridge with all the ingredients for my healthy breakfasts and lunches so i can enjoy normalish dinners and the occasional curry!

Good luck to all you other newbies!

nikki xx

Replies

• kaylaCdewire1311
    Options
    Welcome! I live in the States, but am new to My Fitness Pal as well. Good Luck!
  • Voodoosmama
    Options
    Good luck to you too! :) Hopefully this site will help push us along.
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also the wrong side of 25 eek!!!
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!
    I'm in the UK and happy to say the site has been really helpful for me - happy to support you if you'd like - just send me a friend request.

Good luck on your journey
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    hI all,

i live in se london/kent area now 27 eeek! I am doing this not as a diet but a change of life and hoping that by not putting myself through a super strict regime i will loose weight this time in a way that i can make it just normal everyday and therefore not yo yo with my weight. I have a health condition that makes high impact exercise hard but going to try to do as much as i can and most importantly cut out the rubbish!

It was my birthday wednesday just gone so today i have finished up my birthday my last bit of chocolate for a while so i can detox the sugar which will stop the cravings in a few weeks (well hopefully!) Have a fridge with all the ingredients for my healthy breakfasts and lunches so i can enjoy normalish dinners and the occasional curry!

Good luck to all you other newbies!

nikki xx

Happy Be-lated birthday!
  • MommyBea
    MommyBea Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey Im a Newbie too...I live in Newfoundland Canada! Id like to meet new ppl so add me! =)
  • dustylcsmith
    dustylcsmith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I live in the States as well, I have found mfp VERY helpful, and a life saver at times.... :happy: