Yet Another Intro Post

Options
Hello. I'm definitely new to MyFitnessPal and I'm also really new to the whole dieting thing. I have been overweight for most of my life but I never did anything about it. Now, it's time to make some changes. I'm looking for lots and lots of support because I know how lazy I can be sometimes about getting out of my chair.

Feel free to add me, I can't wait to start meeting people! :)

Replies

• 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    well done taking the first steps..now do it with both food and exercise and you'll being feeling great!! Feel free to friend me if you want for support (I can be a good nagger if you want - I'm a mum!!)
  • Dusk88
    Dusk88 Posts: 5
    Options
    As far as food goes, I have started making improvements. Breakfast, I am surrounded by greasy food, such as sausage and carb loaded things such as pancakes because of where I work. So, I started bringing in my own breakfast today! Yogurt, a cup of cereal, and a fresh fruit. OMG, I was actually in heaven this morning. I was sick of eating things I knew were just making me feel guilty.

Now, I just need to work on lunch and ESPECIALLY dinner. *shudders*
  • dustylcsmith
    dustylcsmith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    To get ideas about food options go thru peoples food diaries....once they complete the dialy diary you can click on View diary and see what everyone else does :)

It's great for ideas.... Enjoy and lose it!!! :wink:
  • andreabjarnson
    Options
    WELCOME:flowerforyou: