100 lbs lost in just over 5 months....Updated Pics!

Options

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    WOW, you've done an A-MA-ZING job, physically and mentally! I applaud your efforts!! :happy:
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    Congrats that a great difference from day 1. Keep it up, and you will reach the goal you want to be of when you got married :)

Time and patience..and a strong head will get you there..

Thanks for sharing..
  • k_b_fit
    k_b_fit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HURRRAAAAY!
  • aplozano
    aplozano Posts: 10
    Options
    You look great, by reading your story on your weight loss gives me inspiration to go on, I am at a stand still right now, have not lost any weight for the last few weeks, but I have not gained either so that's good, keep up the good work
    :smile:
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    5 months!! That is amazing! You look great! And thanks for sharing the tips!
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! That's an amazing accomplishment!
  • cmstaley1
    cmstaley1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Nice work, tripple digits! You are definately an inspiration to many people who think there is no way I can do it.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing work!! COngratulations to you!
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Geesh! Men, with your fast weight loss! I hate you! Hahaha. Just kidding. It's amazing that you've lost that much weight in such a short amount of time and doing it wisely by health living instead of giving up carbs or going nuts on some cabbage or lemonade diet. This is something that is life altering and I have no doubt you'll stick with it forever. Keep us updated!!!!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Keep it up!
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Way to go, congratulations and keep up the good work!!!:smile:
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story.
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such a dramatic change in such a short time! You are a great inspiration to me. I look forward to reading your posts every day. Keep up the good work and keep those posts, and pics, coming - they really do help the rest of us too!
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thanks!!!
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    I really like the idea of how you posted a new low each time. It makes the progress a little more easy to see than just weighing in weekly. I'm going to mull over the idea of doing that. :) Thanks for sharing your pics and your advice! GREAT JOB!
  • RobinS78
    RobinS78 Posts: 20
    Options
    Way To Go!! You look absolutely amazing! And thank you for posting the aspects that helped you achieve this goal. I love that you are not doing a fad diet of any kind. I've been considering a heart rate monitor for some time. Glad to hear you have one and it helps.

Keep up the amazing work! Very inspirational!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! And everything you wrote was very helpful/motivational!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I hope I can keep on track like you...I am very motivated now and I am not stopping now matter what!!!
    Please feel free to add me for I need any suppory that MFP can give...
    Your blog is truly and inspiration...good job!!!!!!!!!
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work. You're inspiring me to push myself and do my best.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!