Starting a 6-week challenge-- The Eat To Live... any takers?

Options
I am horrible at these, but do want to go from (sort of) vegetarian (with a lot of slips) to vegan. As such this is a really good thing to do and I will have SUCCESS!
A buddy would be great as well ( :
Bottom line, day one is tomorrow, and I will strive for 90% perfect and 10% attempt at perfect... and my 10% may simply be the coffee that I love.

Okay, and that's it. Take care--and if you have done the 6-week challenge please put out what your tips would be, what the successes were, and what pitfalls I should be aware of ( :

Replies

• VegasBaby
    VegasBaby Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh! I wouldn't mind be your buddy! :) I have heard of, but am not familiar with this challenge...I have been vegetarian for 18 years (though not the healthiest vegetarian) and would love to try going Vegan for a time.

I will google it and see what it's all about. Like you, I would welcome anyone who has done this sort of challenge!

J
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Keep a positive attitude and you can achieve whatever you set your mind too!
  • VegasBaby
    VegasBaby Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    wait, was this the one featured on Oprah??
  • LaurenR88
    LaurenR88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. I have 6 weeks before I go on holiday, so am totally up for starting the 6 week challenge tomorrow!

I have been a vegetarian for 8 years and a vegan on and off for the last year or so. Lately I feel I have relied upon far too many carbs, and unrefined products, and I would like to cut these back while incorporating a lot more raw food.
  • Karend2011
    Karend2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, is anyone still doing this challenge? I have the book and have read it cover to cover, am interested in joining this challenge!