If you can...

Options
I am in need of a huge favor. I have created a FB Weight loss and Health Group and I would like to ask if anyone would like to join and post your success stories and Before and after pictures or just anything you would like to share and motivate others . please be a part of my page. I created this page because lets Face It. People are alot of the time on Facebook and its a great way to remind them that the computer is fun but you dont lose a whole lot of weight in front of one and since I have notice that people spend just enough time on myfitnesspal.com to log in there meals and snacks that when they do go on FB they see all of my great recipes, workout tips and weightloss challenges. my groups has over 300 members and we all post so much information to share with each other... I would like to have more members as the more we have the more motivation is out there to remind us that there is a goal to acheive and that is to lose weight or to remain fit and healthy! here is the link to the group and I hope you join... also feel free to add me Lexy83 on MFP. I have a long way to go and I am ready for this hugh challange.

Group Link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122505841129112

Replies