Not so guilty treats?

Options
So I've been having trouble lately with sugar. I love having a little something sweet everyday, but when I buy something like a snickers and plan to only eat a 1/4 of it, I end up downing the entire bar. I also have a problem with twizzlers, it says fat free, but they are loaded with calories. So are there any treats you guys can reccommend that are yummy but not that bad for you?

Replies

• jodieolsen25
    Options
    i eat stonyfield organic greek yougrt in caramel flavor and dip apples in it!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars are awesome. I also like the Dairy Queen sugar free fudge bars.
  • andreaflanagan
    Options
    sugar free york peppermint patties fun size are great and you can eat a couple! Also, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches! I always keep a bag of sugar free life savers on hand too!! Good luck!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers cookies, muffins and brownies....mmmmmmmmmm.
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    the skinny cow ice creams are great! :smile:
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    no added sugar Fudgsicles they are inexpensive low cal, fat, and sugar...yummy...chewing gum helps curb my sweet tooth too
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am really loving the Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. I also go to fruit when I need a sweet. The Dole fruit cups are 80 calories, and the Del Monte peach cups are 70 calories.
  • mjmccoskey
    Options
    The cliff kids zbars are a great snack, they have honey grahm, chocolate brownie, and chocolate chip cookie flavors, they are small and just enough sweet, plus good for you....all organic :) low in fat and calories
  • michellewa
    michellewa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas drizzled with hersheys syrup and sprinkled with just a lttle bit of chopped nuts - ff ss cool whip if you want! The Best!
  • alana1966
    alana1966 Posts: 34
    Options
    SKINNY COW ice cream bars!!!! :)
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Frozen cool whip free! It only has 15 calories for 2 tablespoons... add some ice cream toppings and fool yourself ;)
  • Calidaho
    Calidaho Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Penguin's frozen yogurt. The nonfat sugar free flavors are 32 calories per half cup! Sure, it isn't as sweet as regular frozen yogurt but it hits the spot! And, if I have a few calories to spare, I add some mini marshmallows.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I like the youplait whips. If you freeze them they taste like ice cream!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Market pantry (Target brand) 97% fat free ice cream sandwiches. 130 calories, DELICIOUS. I've only tried the mint ones but they have vanilla too.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese mixed with fruity yogurt (i like cherry or peach)

PB & Banana

PB & Toast with washed down with a 1-scoop protein shake (bedtime snack of champions?)

Frozen grapes
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free Jello. 10 calories per cup (container), 0 points if you're on Weight Watchers.
  • afewmilesofnight
    Options
    skinny cow for sure!! i could not do this without it! and it has fiber!!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Chocolate graham crackers, sugar free popsicles, creamsicles (really, anything along these lines is not bad for you), sorbet (check the label, some are better than others), Starburst (if you can stop at 3-4), Edy's frozen fruit bars, chocolate chips (when you really need chocolate; again, only if you have self control), sugar free gum...
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    Dark Chocolate! You can eat a whole Hershey's Special Dark chocolate bar for 180 calories! Even better, you can break it up and really savor the chocolate and feel even less guilt free!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Those little Lindt (Lindor) chocolate truffle balls they sabotage me with around all the check out stations only have about 80 calories each and they're really good chocolate. If I'm going to splurge I want the good stuff! The other perk is they have lots of flavors too.