Biggest Loser Old Style....

Options
laird20k
laird20k Posts: 96 Member
Not sure if this topic has been discussed before, I'm sure it has but here it goes anyways... Out of the three biggest loser trainers, who do you like the best? And who did you like the worst?

Jillian has always been my favorite.. I absolutely HATED Kim!! I dont even know why.. Just wondering if anyone felt the same...

How do i get my ticker to show up?? I'm going to try to copy and paste its properties below, not sure if it will work..
http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/9/7623/97623.png

Replies

• laird20k
    Options
    Not sure if this topic has been discussed before, I'm sure it has but here it goes anyways... Out of the three biggest loser trainers, who do you like the best? And who did you like the worst?

Jillian has always been my favorite.. I absolutely HATED Kim!! I dont even know why.. Just wondering if anyone felt the same...

How do i get my ticker to show up?? I'm going to try to copy and paste its properties below, not sure if it will work..
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/9/7623/97623.png
  • ebonyeyes26
    Options
    I love Bob. It's just something about him. And I agree with you, Kim was by far the worst trainer ever!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    for ur ticker, go to home, then settings, then forum signiture, add the code

as for trainer Bob, i never liked kim either
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Bob is so nice but Jillian gets the results. I hated Kim too. Did ANYBODY like her?
  • ebonyeyes26
    Options
    I think that Bob get's the most results. Jillian is a little too abrasive :brokenheart: and Kim was just horrible.
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

Jillian is my favorite. She's really tough but I think she wants the best for her team. I did not like Kim at all. Beth S
  • laird20k
    Options
    Okay.. just checking if my ticker works.. thank you passionerica!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Kim tried to whine her players into losing weight & that just annoyed me. I like Jillian, but she scares the crap out of me! LOL I LOVE Bob! I always tell my dh that I want to have Bob over for dinner. hehe

You need to use the entire code, I think you only grabbed part of it. Try going into your ticker & grabbing the code again. Good luck!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Never mind! I see it now! :happy:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much work i would be getting if Bob was my trainer I would get so distracted!!!!:love::blushing:

I would have to be on jillians team.
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Totally love Jillian, I like Bob too but I like to see the results that Jillian gets. As for the other(Kim) why did they even put her on the show, I felt bad for the ones that had her as a trainer.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser but is Bob gay? I mean, it's okay if he is, he just sounds so feminine sometimes. I would love to have Jillian as a personal trainer at home!!!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Jillian is definitely my favorite.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jillian by far......sometimes I need someone to scare the crap out of me to get me going!
  • laird20k
    Options
    Just some facts... I didnt see anything about Bob being gay, but he is 43.. (I think he looks way younger than that) and he is single, and eventually wants children (i looked him up on myspace).. As for Jillian, she is 34, she has a new wii workout game (I'm so going to buy this.. not sure if it's out yet. if it is does anyone have it?) and she has lost 40lbs( i think i read somewhere that she was 170 lbs when she was 14, i could be wrong though).. Kim is 35, she intended to become a pilot, she was also overweight when she was younger, her first marriage was to a pilot, her second to a german bodybuider.. Those are pretty much the only facts I found.. anybody else have any? I love to learn about the trainer's lives outside of the Biggest Loser....
  • laird20k
    Options
    Bump! I didn't want my hard, not to mention interesting, research to go to waste!! haha
  • workhardplay85
    workhardplay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think they should combine biggest loser and survivor. No scales, no voting people off, participants compete for food. You heard it hear first. If this ever gets on the air I expect no less then 10% of the total revenues of the show.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm with Jillian Michael's myself love her. As far as useless trainer go i didn't like anna