Options
Hi, I just found this site. I am trying to lose 14 pounds, which are around my tummy, very challenging.

After entering my information, I was informed that I should eat 1, 560 calories per day, 214 carbs, 52gms of fat and 58 gms of protein.

I do cardio six times per week and I cannot consume this much food. Can someone help me out? Perhaps some recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Replies

• Mistykelly
    Mistykelly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add a Protein bar to your Diet, pretty high in calories along with protein. I have been using this website for a couple weeks and so far it is awesome, good luck!
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! If you don't normally keep track of your calories try doing so now and see where you are at and make adjustments there.
  • Duerdie
    Duerdie Posts: 5
    Options
    Something's not adding up. If you're doing cardio six times per week (e.g. 20-30 min per session) and consuming less than 1500 calories/day then you'll lose that 14 lbs in no time without counting calories. You'll just need to add crunches to get rid of the belly. Good luck.
  • daisy62
    daisy62 Posts: 3
    Options
    That seems to be the problem. It appears that I am eating too few calories and my body is in starvation mode. I have eaten so much I feel like a stuffed turkey. I am absolutely miserable and not use to all this food. H E L P!!!!!
  • daisy62
    daisy62 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for welcoming me. I have tracked my calories before on Dr. Oz.com. This is too much food for me, I cannot eat like this. What do you suggest?
  • NabzStar
    NabzStar Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello :)

If you feel like your eating to much, I agree with the other poster, you should eat a protein bar. I stared today, and I also feel like I've eaten more than usual!