Hello their!

Options
Decided it might be fun/helpful to join! Not really sure what to say...I've lost 38lbs already and I'm trying to lose another 32 lbs before August 15th 2010! :drinker:

I used the wrong there....:explode:

Replies

• jopton
    jopton Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! 38 pounds is great! I just started 2 days ago....want to lose 25 lbs!! Love this website- I think it will keep me on track! Keep up the good work ;-)

Julie
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! Keep up the good work!!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    Congrats. If you are looking for support and motivation, you have come to the right site.

Good luck!!!!!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done such a great job, congrats! I'm pretty new here too, my 2nd week in MFP just started. Pals here are really motivating and supportive, hope you good luck! :)
  • joshuaviator
    Options
    Hey just saw your post, this site is really cool and so are the people! Everyone has been really supportive so i'll try and return the favor if you want me too lol.
  • twiggyrr
    twiggyrr Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for all the welcomes!! You're all so kind :blushing:
  • Hawgfreak70
    Options
    I don't think you can reach that goal......but ya could do it by August 2011!!! lol this place is great for support too. Way to go on the first half. : )
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight you have already loss! If you can do that you can do anything, good luck on your goal!
  • NabzStar
    NabzStar Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 38 lbs! I need to lose 27lbs! Good luck on the rest of your weightloss :)