New and lovin the site

Options
I am a 30 year old wife, mother of 2, and an ER nurse. Sometime or another I have let myself gain about 40 lbs. I have never been really little but usually stayed around 155 lbs. Over the past 3 months I have used a low carb diet and Zumba and have came down to 176. The low carb diet really didn't make me feel to good so I am doing a low calorie and watching my carbs. I bought a new treadmill (that I love) and have been doing atleast an hour a day on it. It has some preset weightloss things and they are 30minutes long so I try to do atleast 2 a day.

I have been tracking my food on here for a few days and am way under my calorie intake. I have tried eating more but I stay full and if I eat more I feel miserable. Hopefully I will get this figured out.

I also work night shift so sometimes my eating times and patterns aren't that great.

I love the site so far and hope to get another 30lbs off.

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    welcome & watch the food on night shift; i work nites 2 and i know it can be crazy. enjoy the site it's motivating & some good pals are here to help you along
  • mandrigo99
    mandrigo99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks I always pack my lunch for that reason. There is always junk laying around to eat.