New and Lovin it!

sweetie29
sweetie29 Posts: 3
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!
I'm new to MFP but i'm loving it so far! I've been using the app on my phone for three days now and I have a good feeling about my future weight loss goals :happy:

Replies

• ccwicks
    ccwicks Posts: 39
    Welcome to thecommunity and the site is great with a lot of positive, helpful peiople. And...it works :)
  • I've been reading some awesome success stories and I'm excited to join!
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    I've been here for about 5 days now. lost 3lbs. ive never lost weight so fast, don't think that's the average though. I'm expecting just a pound next week. I think though that I'm encouraged and motivated to do well since others can see my progress and are there to encourage. Good luck and add me as a friend if you want. :happy:
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Welcome to the site! Everyone here has so much to offer and the support is amazing!!
  • Elricay
    Elricay Posts: 1
    welcome to the site :) i just joined recently as well with couple friends, good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • TwnsRck2
    TwnsRck2 Posts: 1
    Hey everyone! im amanda just joined today so im pretty excited after reading some of your success stories! I have about 40 lbs i need to loose by the end of this year so any tips are more than welcome;) plus if anyone has any reccomendations for workout videos please let me know especially zumba! Im a stay at home mother of twins so the gym is not always convienant...
  • yea, i'm new as well and these success stores are amazing... really motivating, i'm excited abt what the site can offer me.
This discussion has been closed.