New and Lovin it!

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm new to MFP but i'm loving it so far! I've been using the app on my phone for three days now and I have a good feeling about my future weight loss goals :happy:

Replies

• ccwicks
    ccwicks Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome to thecommunity and the site is great with a lot of positive, helpful peiople. And...it works :)
  • sweetie29
    Options
    I've been reading some awesome success stories and I'm excited to join!
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've been here for about 5 days now. lost 3lbs. ive never lost weight so fast, don't think that's the average though. I'm expecting just a pound next week. I think though that I'm encouraged and motivated to do well since others can see my progress and are there to encourage. Good luck and add me as a friend if you want. :happy:
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Everyone here has so much to offer and the support is amazing!!
  • Elricay
    Elricay Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome to the site :) i just joined recently as well with couple friends, good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • TwnsRck2
    TwnsRck2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone! im amanda just joined today so im pretty excited after reading some of your success stories! I have about 40 lbs i need to loose by the end of this year so any tips are more than welcome;) plus if anyone has any reccomendations for workout videos please let me know especially zumba! Im a stay at home mother of twins so the gym is not always convienant...
  • WhitneyLuv
    Options
    yea, i'm new as well and these success stores are amazing... really motivating, i'm excited abt what the site can offer me.