Need a weight loss buddy!

Options
Alright! Basically I want to lose weight and I'm trying my best. I started this program on April 2nd. So far I've been able to stay in my calorie count and I started working out again (I sprained my knee about 3 weeks ago and I wasn't working out then.) I was on a good track before spring break and lost a few pounds and could definitely see and feel a difference. I took one week off then slack the second week then sprained my knee the third playing rugby. I NEED to get back on track and the perfect way to find a fitness buddy (I've heard it's the best method.)

Anyone up for the challenge?

H:5'6"
W: 150
Desired W: 130...then possible 125

Replies

• smc_125
    smc_125 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi there! I would be interested in working with you; it sounds like we have some things in common. I use to play rugby when I was in college. However, that was five years ago and now I'm trying to get back into shape. I'm 27years old, 5'4" and around 137lbs. I would love to be back to 125 - 130lbs with some of the muscle I had while playing rugby!
  • tarjake
    tarjake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    just saw this while searching "rugby" on the forum. how are you doing so far? add me if you like, as i can always use another rugger friend!
    ps. who is going t win world cup?
  • Elvialuzg
    Options
    awesome! ill add you!
  • shanna5
    shanna5 Posts: 69
    Options
    I'll be a buddy, too! I dont have the rugby in common, but I am 5'6" - my highest weight was 154 last summer, got down to 138, but have gained 7 pounds back :( Really need some help/motivation from someone else! I'd love it to have a buddy to check in w/ and also to have check my diary and offer advice (good AND bad)!

I'd really like to be anywhere btwn 130-135, that would make me happy! :)