DISCOURAGED? DOWN?

ATTENTION ALL LADIES (AND MEN!) WHO ARE DISCOURAGED ABOUT THEMSELVES:

GO TREAT YOURSELF to A MANICURE OR PEDICURE (OR BOTH!!)

Relax during it. Don't think about anything stressful or disappointing! Focus on all the great things in your life, all the accomplishments you have done, and relish in the relaxation!! You will leave feeling pampered and so great about yourself no matter if you lost 10 lbs or gained it!!

Today I had a unhealthy dinner and was feeling really down and discouraged about my weight loss and self image, but went to get a mani/pedi anyway.. I left there feeling great about myself!! My nails looked so good and I had a renewed "like" for myself and appearance!! It made me want to workout and eat healthy!! I know...kinda weird. but try it!!!! tell me what you think and tell me if you have had any experiences like this!!

Keep a great self image and you can do anything!!

<3 xx
Ash

Replies

• Agree with you, when I'm feeling low, I get a one hour massage and come out relaxed and ready to take on the world again, relieves the stress, anger or what ever I am feeling down about, plus helps with the cyatic nerve on my right leg. Your doing it Ash, just keep itgoing, it will all come out good in the end.