OMG, there's a dent in my leg...

Options
TS65
TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
OMG, there's a big dent on my calf - and another one forming on my thigh...

OH WAIT... It's muscle tone! Sorry, I forgot what muscle tone looks like since it's been 10 year since I've been active! :tongue: I guess I wasn't expecting to see muscle results so early on (I've been "running" for 6 weeks).

Anyone else seeing "weird" things forming on their body? You know - biceps, triceps, etc.

Brag here!

Replies

• T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    you know when you lock your arm and you get that bump on your upper arm? Yea, don't know where that came from :)
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    I saw a tricep poking out the other day lol it is an amazing thing to watch your body transform!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    OMG! I was worried for you for a second and then I was laughing hysterically!!! Thanks. I needed that after a brutal workout!!! :laugh:
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have the initial warning signs of a toned belly coming! I appear to almost have 2 of the 6 pack, lol. :laugh:
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    lol I did this in front of the mirror the other day. I flexed my arm for something and happened to notice in the mirror. I was worried for a bit. WTF is that in my arm...is it supposed to be like that? Oh wait, it's a bicep!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    No tricep yet ..... but I become fascinated with that swollen mass in my upper arm ... before I realized it was a bicep :)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I was thinking you got hit by a car or something. LOL Glad that didn't happen. WTG big progress there.

TS65 = Test Subject 65? Sorry been watching the walking dead.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    haha, very funny! i was worried for a second too. i almost saw a collar bone....not yet, but soon! :wink:
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    TS - initials
    65 - year I was born
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    haha, very funny! i was worried for a second too. i almost saw a collar bone....not yet, but soon! :wink:

Heh, I was just thinking something along those lines. I heard a rumor that everyone has a collar bone. I'm hoping to be able to prove that's true eventually.
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    OMG! Same thing happened to me about a week ago! My hubby had to tell me what it was!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have RIBS!!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I have two dents forming on either side of my belly button...you know, where the muffin top used to be!

Now if I could just do something with the lower abs pouch! It might be impossible to get rid of due to serious muscle damage in that area when I was young. But I'll keep doing leg raises any way, just in case.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! OMG I lay down the other day and I had this very hard protrusion around my hip area. Did you know there were BONES under there???? :laugh: :laugh: