On a mission to lose 30 lbs?

Options
Then let's be friends! Because that's exactly what I'm doing so why not encourage and support each other?

Heck, even if you're trying to lose more or less- let's be friends. I would like to get to know some folks on this site so come one, come all. Let's do this together.

By the way-- I took some before pictures today haha wow, that itself is motivation.

Anyone else doing the 1200 calorie deal?

Replies

• Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan new friend :) My goal is to lose 35 lbs; I'm aiming for a 1500 cal diet
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey new friend!!! C'mon let's do it!!!!!!!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, ladies! 44 pounds to be precise, and I'm doing 1400 calories/day. LET'S DO THIS!
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options
    20 lbs here! :) Welcome.

1490 cals/day. How tall are you?!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Too many pounds to lose.
    1200 calories/day.
    Doing good so far. :)
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well I'm supposed to be eating almost 2000 a day but I can' figure out how to eat that much and lose weight!
    Lets be friends! i'm in to lose 40
  • ltully
    ltully Posts: 3
    Options
    Things definatly go better with support! I am on 1270 calories - and this is day 1. I Have 40 pounds to lose. I will get there.
    and so will all of you - because we have each other.
  • Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    Me! I already lost 12 of those. I'm doing the 1200 thing, don't eat back my exercise calories because otherwise my deficit would be too low...
    Good luck on your journey!
  • thisistotallysarah
    Options

I am 5'7''
  • thisistotallysarah
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Let's keep the positivity going and we will be in good shape!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I've lost 34 poundsso far and would love to help motivate all of you! Friend me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • Pamela90B
    Pamela90B Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im doing 1200 a day, trying to lose around 60 pounds!! could really use some motivated friends!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im doing about 1200 calories.. I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds.. and hoping 15 of those can be gone by June 18! :)
  • sewsimplykate
    Options
    HI EVERYONE! lol

I am looking to lose 30lbs!!! So please add me!! And i'm also 1200 a day
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options

I am 5'7''

You probably want to set your calorie goal at 1lb per week rate of loss then. I'm your height and signed up looking to lose 33 lbs. Once I'd dropped ten, it reset my goal to 1270.

Even though my calorie goal was for 1 lb per week, I was losing 2 lbs per week at first.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Have 29 left to lose, 1200 calories a day as well! =)
  • debbie90045
    Options
    Hello all! I'd love to join in. I'm 5'4. My starting weight was 160, my goal weight is 120 and I've dropped 4 so far. 36 to go!! I'm at 1200 calories per day.

Today was a tough day with my food and exercise, so I could really use the support to stay on track and would love the opportunity to be support as well.
  • a_reyes9288
    Options
    Trying to lose 50 pounds by my birthday in September so I can finally be in a healthy weight bracket (128 lbs) according to my BMI

Let's all be friends!!

I'm on the 1200 calorie thingy as well, which is super tough!!

I just keep telling myself to PUSH IT and continue to DO WORK!! =)
  • myowncrazycool
    myowncrazycool Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm also at 1200 calories and aiming to lose 25 at this point. I may make a new goal after I've done that, but have to see what my body is like first. I'm athletic and run a lot, so I know I have muscle on my body and don't want to discount that when thinking about my goal weight. I'm looking to lose 25 lbs by my 42nd birthday in July. Please feel free to friend me. My food diary is available for viewing and I would love to help motivate one another.

Kelly