• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    On Oreos. Crap. :grumble:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

if you like oreo's they have the sugar free kind which is actually less calories
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    mmmm....

I'm allowing myself two golden oreos tonight.
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I OD'd on goldfish. 51 pieces is alot for a serving, but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. Just remember, tomorrow is another day. I would get on the treadmill if I didn't feel sick from eating all that crap!!!:sick: Hang in there!!:wink:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Awww OREOS I love them. :love:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Oreos are my secret to not binging.

I always keep double stuffed oreos in the house and use them for chocolate/sugar cravings. Two aren't too bad. But the real secret is that I only want two usually.

Try to find your sugar fix that you won't overdo. It helps to keep them around for the times went you really want a cookie!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Oreos? I must look for these!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

It'll be okay. There's still day left for some exercise. :happy:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

if you like oreo's they have the sugar free kind which is actually less calories

note to self....self there are sugar free oreos out there to be had.....
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    mmmm....

Those are my favorite!! I have to have 1 a day.. never more than two..unless its a really rough day!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I never have been able to get a taste for sugar free anything. It all tastes so bland to me. My favorite type of Oreos are the mint kind!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    mmmm....

mmm omg those are so good. my fiance buys them because he knows i like them so they sit in the cupboard staring at me all day! :frown: lol
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I love oreos they are the best! I have a package of them sitting in the pantry and I have been really wanting them. I love when they change the cream color that always get's me to buy them. I know that sounds weird but I can't help it. I just bought the new Christmas ones they have red cream. I have been waiting to eat some. Oreos and Milk are the best.:tongue: I didn't even know they made them in sugar free I have never seen them before. I will have to check that out.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Oreos dipped in milk, to the point where they are sooooo soggy they are about to fall apart! Dang, I could eat almost a whole package that way. mmmmmmmm

Now I want some! :sad: :sad:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I never have been able to get a taste for sugar free anything. It all tastes so bland to me. My favorite type of Oreos are the mint kind!

Yeah, and they're like potato chips - you can't have just one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • imdawn
    imdawn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I miss oreos!!! After reading these posts I really want them though LOL! :laugh: My favorites are the holiday ones...like the ones for Christmas or Easter or Halloween with the colored frosting :tongue: and I can't stop at 2....more like a sleeve...so I just don't buy them no self control! I probably would just eat 1200 calories worth in one sitting! Ahhhh ok now I have to drink water or something :blushing:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Since we're talking cookies...my friend just delivered a bunch of girl scout cookies that people at work ordered (I did not order any). All I could think about all day was a box a thin mints. I like to put them in the freezer...it makes them minty-er (not a word, I know). Mmmmmmmmmm
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Since we're talking cookies...my friend just delivered a bunch of girl scout cookies that people at work ordered (I did not order any). All I could think about all day was a box a thin mints. I like to put them in the freezer...it makes them minty-er (not a word, I know). Mmmmmmmmmm
    Quaker makes these 90 calorie pacs that are a chocolate mint flavor. Tastes just like a girl scout cookie. I highly recommend them!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

It does! I was trying to freeze them so I WOULDN'T eat them and boy, did THAT backfire! :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

mmm I freeze those too and they are way too delishous!