I notice Lesmills (bodypump,bodyattack etc is popular, whys

Options
I notice Lesmills is popular and zumba. why can I not find it in diary? It'd be nice to know how much is burnt :) I'm trying both body pump and zumba for the first time tomorrow.

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    look up aerobic exercise
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Circuit training is most accurate. I burn around 450 cals/hr. If you do BodyPump 77 god help you! lol it's a tough one but you feel so good after :) Enjoy!
  • yepratt
    yepratt Posts: 26
    Options
    Ifnyou have a heart rate monitor that is the best way to find out. I need a battery for mine I'm gonna get pen tomorrow and I'll keep you updated
  • dietcokeplease
    dietcokeplease Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just guess! For Bodyflow I put down 10 min of yoga, 10 of pilates, lots of stretching, etc.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find it when I looked it up so I added it to my exercise database. For best results on accuracy you should invest in a heart rate monitor however if that is not an option choose the next closest activity from the site's list of exercises.
  • passionately_kate
    passionately_kate Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor but i duno how good it is. i gotta put my finger on a sensor and itll tell me my heart rate and calculate the calories for me after i hold my thumb on it for a min..
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do Body Combat. Use a heart rate monitor and you can name your own excersize. I usually burn about 1000kcals per class. Love it
  • passionately_kate
    passionately_kate Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm gunna try body combat and then zumba right after...never tried either before so I hope I dont die lol
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh GOOD...I was hoping there was some info about how to track BodyPump!! And got Zumba info as well...a bonus! Those are my two "organized" workouts that I'm doing now - BodyPump twice a week and Zumba once a week. I agree, BodyPump 77 is a killer!! My class goes on from that one to the next one tonight...can't wait to see what that one holds!!
    Thanks for the timely info!!