Men are not good at being wrong....

Options
I was just trying to find some new recipe ideas so I mosey on over to the posts and ran across so many nonsensical posts from men and then other men basically picking it apart and then the guy who made the original quote kept coming back and defending his answer.......
Men why can't you just say "My bad" and other men why do you basically have to beat the guy down for saying something.......I am sure it happens with women too, but it just cracked me up.

Just a random though....

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'll send my husband over. He's pretty much an expert at being wrong.
  • snickerpants
    snickerpants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was funny. Thank you.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey now. I resemble that remark
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'd be good at being wrong if i was ever wrong :ohwell:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Ego.

lol.
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    HA! I have noticed most men are NOT good at being wrong....For all the good qualities they possess I guess they have to have one or two bad ones...
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options

Now that was funny :bigsmile: I told my hubby that I slipped it in to the wedding vows that I would always be right and he would alway be wrong (but you can only hear it if you play it backwards like a Beatles Record.):wink:
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    Testicles, that's why. :-P
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You mean men are nuts?
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options

Now that was funny :bigsmile: I told my hubby that I slipped it in to the wedding vows that I would always be right and he would alway be wrong (but you can only hear it if you play it backwards like a Beatles Record.):wink:

HA! Awesome!
  • Anathema13
    Options
    I have two best friends. One male and one female. My male best friend is a Philosophy major. He is amazing at arguing anything important in the long term. Kant's imperative, free will or any of the like and he will impress your pants off. But man (you see what I did there?) he is no better than anyone else of his gender at being wrong. We were having a slight argument last night and I could tell he couldn't remember an ounce of what he had said to me because he finally just said "I won't get into the 'he said-she said BS with you." After it was all over I looked at him and said "You're really good at arguing Philosophy but you're not so good at arguing with females, are you?" He just looked back and said "There's a distinct possibility that's true." And that was that.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Never admit when you are wrong when you can blame someone else!!!
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    You mean men are nuts?

HA!!! Exactly!! :laugh:
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    When my now going on 16 year old son was not even 2 or 3 he REFUSED to say he was wrong. We even sat there and had him repeat after us... I I am am wrong (silence!) To this day he is never wrong! And boy let me tell you how wrong that statement in itself is!!!!

I keep hoping and praying that someday he'll learn his lesson! Cuz I also told him someday, his wife will always be right! lol ;-)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Remember, two wrongs never made a right, but three rights is a left! smiley-taunt002.gif[
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Never admit when you are wrong when you can blame someone else!!!

just ask sarah palin or any other repub. they are experts
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    man my boyfriend is usually right about everything... its scary sometimes...:grumble: I think sometimes that he's one of the few genius guys out there lol its annoying sometimes but i love it too... i'm usually the one that says dumb shiite
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A friend's father came up with a great line once - "I've only ever been wrong once, and that was when I thought I'd make a mistake, but it turned out I was actually right"
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You do know women suffer from this as well. My wife will never admit she is wrong or has been wrong. Is stubborn to the point that she would rather argue about it even though already been proven wrong. Never says she is sorry. Gets visibly upset at thought of being wrong.

This is a character flaw of both sexes. What is the old saying? Women are always right even when they are wrong. That saying doesn't come from just men not being good at being wrong. Comes from women not being good at being wrong.
  • pyroxian
    pyroxian Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey now! I'm VERY good at BEING wrong - I just suck at admitting it!