Too cool!

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
I went to our little post office today for the first time in a few weeks, and the counter lady didn't recognize me! She was amazed at how "different" I look--as she put it--since she saw me last. I've got to get my DH to take some pics now and see if I really do look at that different. But it was cool to have someone not recognize me because of my weight loss!

Replies

• shorerider
    Options
    I went to our little post office today for the first time in a few weeks, and the counter lady didn't recognize me! She was amazed at how "different" I look--as she put it--since she saw me last. I've got to get my DH to take some pics now and see if I really do look at that different. But it was cool to have someone not recognize me because of my weight loss!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, must be a great feeling! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    shore, maybe this doesn't look to you as it does to me (guys, tell her it's not just me!), but 72 lbs IS A LOT! :noway:

So you are amazing and an inspiration, uh huh! (in case I haven't told you often enough, hehe :wink: )

:flowerforyou: for the new you :wink:
  • shorerider
    Options
    shore, maybe this doesn't look to you as it does to me (guys, tell her it's not just me!), but 72 lbs IS A LOT! :noway:

So you are amazing and an inspiration, uh huh! (in case I haven't told you often enough, hehe :wink: )

:flowerforyou: for the new you :wink:

Yeah, but when I look in the mirror, I don't see that big a difference or in pics either--so it must just be me! I'll get some pics in something other than my baggy shorts taken and see...

Thanks all!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yes, 72 lbs is like 1/2 an average sized person :noway: so you lost 1/2 a person! that is fabulous, how could you NOT look different? (and amazing) :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!