Looking for friends who want the same goals or.. motivation.

Options
dorybaby
dorybaby Posts: 23 Member
I am a 22 year old female. Started out at 278 lbs. This is probably the only place i've ever admitted that!!! (yikes) I'm just here looking for honesty. I've done nothing but fool everyone and myself for years!!!! Covering up the fat and pretending that I was eating healthy when I was just snacking when no one was looking! I'm here to make a change and finally show me and everyone around me how its done!!! Everyone around me always soothed me with food and I'm done with letting them. I'm 5 lbs down and can't wait to see that number grow!!!

i'm just looking for people to be friends with on here who will motivate and people who have the same goals!!!! I really need the support on this and I think this is the place i'm going to find it!! Thanks all!

- Lindsey

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow? were we seperated at birth? LOL. Feel free to add me. My stats are in my signature. = )
  • ToniRee
    ToniRee Posts: 13
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. MFP is a great way to start. Feel free to add me as a friend. :-)
  • Danidelion
    Options
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good for you for wanting a change! Feel free to add me!
  • TeriTee
    TeriTee Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey, you're in Ocoee - I'm in Winter Garden haha
  • missziathediva
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! I was the same way too. Feel free to add me.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    you can add me iffin ya like.
  • tracy1217
    Options
    I just joined the group and am looking forward to meeting people with the same goals. I have been on this journey so many times before and sometimes still can't believe I am here again! Just need to do things right this time. Try and change the lifestyle and not just lose for the moment!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me as well

Steven
  • mumbz
    mumbz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey am right there with you also looking for some more friend on here with same goals as I do and for some more motivation. I also just began MFP about 2 weeks ago. It's so helpful and I have it on my cell phone which makes it easier for me to log the food into my profile!!!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • themotivatedmomster
    themotivatedmomster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, i def know where u are coming from. youve come to the right place! :smile:
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, Heck anyone can add me. I'm working on losing 102 pounds, down just a little over 10 so far.
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm a newbie here too. Feel free to add me :)