Really upset

Options
I moved my room around and so weighed my self in a diffrent place and thought wow im loosing some good weight but i wasnt :(
didnt loose or put on anything.

So for 2 weeks ive not lost a thing.

Replies

• Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options

So for 2 weeks ive not lost a thing.

You and me both! :-(
  • kterickson1988
    kterickson1988 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your body gets use to things so if you are doing the same exercises over and over your body gets use to them so you need to switch it up.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged. It takes practice to get to a point to lose weight. I've tried so many times with no results. This time it's working. Get in a habit of counting those calories. I've discovered even the smallest things can be packed with those little suckers. And get as much fitness in there as possible. I don't do a whole 30min session at one time. I break it up from 2-5 times a day just for 10-15min each time. Then when I'm watching tv, during the commercials I lift my 3lb weights. It all adds up in the end. I'm sorry your upset, trust me we've all been there and I'm sure I'll be there again too. Just don't give up. What your doing isn't working, it's time to change something. You can!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    when i feel bad about having what i think is a bit of a plateau or a cr@ppy week. i always check my year planner in my diary.

in my year planner i have the weight at the top of each month, so i can see what i'm losing on a monthly basis as opposed to a weekly basis. this week i have been a bit stuck, but when i look back to the start of the month i've lost a couple of kilos, so it's not all that bad...