what is your favorite low fat chocolate or sweet snack

Options
Hi

I Wanted to know what are your favorite low fat or no fat chocolate snacks/sweets?? Any ideas....

Replies

• caesarslaw
    Options
    Trader Joe's 100 Calorie Dark Chocolate bars -- individually wrapped so you don't cheat hehe but still a little bit sweet. Only downside there's 5 of them and pretty pricey but they satisfy the chocolate hunger
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    fresh pear sliced and topped with ricotta cheese and honey :)
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Fun size maltesers (99 cals a bag), with a cup of builders tea ....
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Boots shaper mint nougat choc bar 83 calories of bliss xxxx
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    - Dove caramel promises - 40 cals each. I bought these in February when I was just started and craving chocolate and I'm very proud to say there is still one in the bag at home!
    - Special K chocolately bars - around 90 cals I think.
    - Individually wrapped nougat - 30 something cals each and the ingredients list says 50% almonds, so I think these are not too bad for a treat (I know the other half is processed sugar but I can live with 15 cals of that!)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Jell-o pudding..so good!

The Dove promises are one of my faves, too!
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Vitamuffin tops 100 calories each and sugar free jello pudding cups!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I indulged in a Fudge Pop ( Fudgsicle ). I pop has 60 cals/1.5 g Fat. Maybe not the best for a treat....yummmm.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    a cadburys time out single bar. 87 calories of deliciousness
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    almondina cookies! we got them at my job and they are my favorite sweet treat hands down right now! i think they sell them at whole foods/trader joes as well :)
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Smart Ones Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae....140 cals and they are so yummy!!!!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Frozen chocolate covered bananas.
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    quakers mini delights- chocolatety drizzle---- YUM! and only 90 calories per bag!
  • rozzzz
    rozzzz Posts: 8
    Options
    low cal chocolates taste like crap usualy. so id rather have a really nice peice of dark orange chocolate with a cup of sweetened tea. best 50 calories ever :)
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The Nestle Aero Chocolate mousse. It's the best chocolate mousse out there period and only 97 cal.
  • Five8feelingreat
    Options
    Skinny cow chocolate ice cream cones. 150 cals and they are delicious and take forever to eat!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Twinkies RULE!
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Golden Graham's Treat Bars.....they have golden grahams, choclate chips and marshmallows in them. Yummm!

130 calories....a little bit more than i normally allow myself for a snack. I usually save them for work out days. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Emerald's cocoa roasted almonds or unsweetened soy milk with no sugar added Nestle Quik. Either will satisfy my choc craving while adding needed protien and fiber.
  • cocobeenie
    Options
    chocolate milk
    frozen blueberries
    chocolate squares or truffles eaten verrrrry verrryyyyy slowlyyyyy

also, I want to try this http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Chocolate-Sherbet/Detail.aspx?src=3794_63