My 6 Week Progression Pictures.

Options
ashleyk_xox
ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
I could tell a big difference in myself from the past week so I decided to take 6 week pictures. I would never post a bikini picture of myself but I don't personally know any one from here so I decided to go for it. Pictures are from March 6th>April 18th

AshleyMarch6-April18side.jpg

March6-April18back.jpg

I didn't realize how big i was in March. Ugh..

Replies

• createdbyGod
    Options
    well done. I can see a niceee difference in the stomach area and legs. and oh my, your back is getting toned girl.what exercise do you do? cna't wait to post my progress photos.
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Big difference in that waist and also your profile! well done!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    TOTAL difference. You're looking great! And so quickly, too! Well done! :drinker:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I must say first that I think you are remarkable in every sense of the word! You look so much more toned and also I can feel a great sense of confindence in you! THAT is truley beautiful and I wish you all the success and happiness in the world! Congrats to a new you! :)
  • ljfx
    ljfx Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantastic pictures!! Just think what the next 6 week pic will look like!
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! So great to see the difference keep up the great fantastic amazing work :)
  • ashleyk_xox
    Options
    Thanks-this is...about 13 lbs lost. I jog/fast walk 30-45 minutes, I switch up between the exercise bike and the elliptical every now and then. The past 2-3 weeks I have been doing Tabatas. I have seen the biggest change after doing these-and they only take 4 minutes. I do 2-3 sets of them. I do this 4-5 times a week. And thats about it. Im getting ready to incorporate more strength training since I have strayed from it a lot lately. I just HATE doing weight machines Id rather do calisthenics. My profile picture is from when I weighed 249 to now. Its not from the past 6 weeks. That was 80 pounds ago...I just saw that picture of me and was like WOW I had to post it. thanks you all for the comments :) much <3
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Nice!! Way to go on your loss :D
  • ashleyk_xox
    Options
    oh gosh-I am not ready for Insanity yet! I did one workout from it and could barely walk for a week :) haha-I actually own insanity...turbo fire...and Ive tried P90X. I do plan on doing one of these after I feel like I can keep up with them and not kill myself. Thank you though-I DO have faith in those workouts and I can't wait to get my weight off so I can start toning with them even more! Oh-PLUS I shake my whole apartment when I jump with Insanity and my neighbor beats on her wall HAHAH
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    huge difference for six weeks!!! great job, lady!
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    awesome job girly!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yep you can definitely see the difference especially with the mid section....keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing awesome and totally help keep me motivated!!! You look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!