Shakeology?

Options
I am considering purchasing Shakeology. Does anyone have any good/bad feedback on the products. I would like some personal opinions before I spend that much money on something like this. My goal is to throw my cigarettes away and spend the money on something better for my body. This is going to take some willpower but I would like some opinions on the product first. Comments Please!

Replies

• cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    hey girl I use shakeology daily. I love it. Especially the Chocolate kind. I dont like the greenberry. I am a beachbody coach, im going to message you,a nd if you dont already have a free coach to help you in you meals and diet then I can be your coach.
  • nachoqtpie
    Options
    I can tell you this... from personal use... I can have one in the mornings around 7... and not be hungry again until around 1! You ARE supposed to have a snack in between that time so you can keep your metabolism up, but, you usually aren't that hungry. I'm sure you're going to get lots of msgs from different people because they're BB coaches. ;-)
  • LauraB327
    LauraB327 Posts: 17
    Options
    Alright- I feel out of the loop so I'm just going to ask.. what is shakeology?? I have heard people mention it- but I am still clueless!! Can anyone fill me in?? Thanks!! :)
  • kwhite32
    kwhite32 Posts: 4
    Options
    I bought both kinds the Chocolate and the Greenberry. They are better if you blendsomething with them. They have an odd after taste to them. I notice that it gives me more energy if I drink it a couple hours before I work out. I would deffininatly stick with the chocolate flavor. If you take multivitamins you should also watch how much you drink of this stuff. I myself take many different things including roots like Turmurec, Maka, Ashwagonda and a food energizer. Too much levels of these vitamins and minerals can have a negative effect on your body, its all about the correct levels. They also make single serving packs and if you look on ebay many people are selling them because they don't like the taste. That way you aren't spending the full $127 and you can try to see if you like it. Also be aware about the automatic order/shipping on beach body. There is an option that allows you to have it shipped every month. If you don't use it all the time then you will not need this option because you will have leftovers. Thought I would share based on my experience!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Well I would say try a sample of both before you buy it. Alot of people love and and alot do not. I myself Love it and have reccomended it to clients who are looking to supplement due to busy days ect. I use it when I dont have time to eat a meal or snack. It is a great product. I recommend tasteing it before you buy it.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Alright- I feel out of the loop so I'm just going to ask.. what is shakeology?? I have heard people mention it- but I am still clueless!! Can anyone fill me in?? Thanks!! :)

It is a meal replacement from beachbody. THe makers of P90X and Insanity at home Programs. It is a quality product.
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    shew- $8.00 just to try it. Id almost rather spend 120 and MAKE myself drink it ALL lol
  • maria2583
    maria2583 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    shew- $8.00 just to try it. Id almost rather spend 120 and MAKE myself drink it ALL lol

how can we try it.?
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The $8.00 one I saw was on Ebay. I have looked for free samples but I have found I think you have to get yourself a beachbody coach. I don't know if I am ready to do that or not. I don't know what having your own coach includes or whatever-but I do believe in all the Beachbody products and if I really really like someone I may give them a shot at being my "coach" haha