Great A1C results

kkattles
kkattles Posts: 5
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I started losing weight in Jan.2011. I have lost almost #20 and over 11 inches. But the great news is my A1C went from 6.9 to 5.7. That makes my glucose average at about 115!!

Replies

• cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    That is fantastic!! Congrats on the weight/inches lost and also the great A2c numbers!!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Thats SO great!!!! Congrats on your inches lost and the great A1C!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • pattycakes4u
    pattycakes4u Posts: 2 Member
    Keep up the good work Kathy. You are working so hard.:love:
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Very good work! I'm seeing similar results! Coming off all my diabetes meds now!!!
  • mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Congratulations! I did the same thing. The entire doctor's office couldn't believe I did it.

Keep up the good work!
  • that is fantastic I bet your excited to show off the results to the doc. :smile:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Well done! That's a fantastic A1C!
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    My A1C went from 14.2 to 6.9 after losing 100 lbs. I have been off of insulin since November 2010. Keep up the good work. It pays off in the end. :flowerforyou:
  • That is AWESOME! Good for you. :smile:
  • congratulations!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    that is awesome-proof that you are on the road to being healthy!!
  • That is so great! Congrats!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    I think the decrease in all those health related numbers (BP's, BP meds, A1C's) are the best rewards! Good job!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!