Great A1C results

Options
I started losing weight in Jan.2011. I have lost almost #20 and over 11 inches. But the great news is my A1C went from 6.9 to 5.7. That makes my glucose average at about 115!!

Replies

• cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Congrats on the weight/inches lost and also the great A2c numbers!!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Thats SO great!!!! Congrats on your inches lost and the great A1C!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • pattycakes4u
    pattycakes4u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work Kathy. You are working so hard.:love:
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Very good work! I'm seeing similar results! Coming off all my diabetes meds now!!!
  • mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Options
    Congratulations! I did the same thing. The entire doctor's office couldn't believe I did it.

Keep up the good work!
  • disneydaddydoug
    Options
    that is fantastic I bet your excited to show off the results to the doc. :smile:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's a fantastic A1C!
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My A1C went from 14.2 to 6.9 after losing 100 lbs. I have been off of insulin since November 2010. Keep up the good work. It pays off in the end. :flowerforyou:
  • mommymichellell
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Good for you. :smile:
  • LeslieReagan
    Options
    congratulations!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    that is awesome-proof that you are on the road to being healthy!!
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    That is so great! Congrats!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I think the decrease in all those health related numbers (BP's, BP meds, A1C's) are the best rewards! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!