Replies

• dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    These are all great ideas!!!
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    I cook almost all types of meat on mine. Also use it when i make tortilla shell wraps. Hubbies ... tortilla shell, refried beans, chicken, cheese, salsa and sour cream. Mine ... tortilla shell, chicken, cheese, honey mustard dressing, and lettuce.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I read the topic, and I am just tired and sick enough to think you were wanting ideas on how to cook George Foreman. :laugh:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I read the topic, and I am just tired and sick enough to think you were wanting ideas on how to cook George Foreman. :laugh:

thats too funny...Hope George likes it between 2 slices of bread:laugh:
  • etarre
    etarre Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I also make sandwiches on my grill...turkey pastrami with a little bit of BBQ sauce and Cabot 75% fat free cheddar is a nice one. Pickles optional. =)

Also, grilled portobello mushroom caps are great-- marinate overnight in balsamic vineagar and a little bit of olive oil with fresh herbs-- rosemary is great-- and then grill 'em up. Top with goat cheese or eat in a bun.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    the key to cooking meats on it is not to over cook because it will dry them out too much. Mine mostly gets used for bacon. I have in the past made up single burgers and froze them to thaw out to cook for myself. dont try to cook anything with bones in it.does make real good grilled cheese (as long as you dont mind it kinda squished, my hubby dont like his squished). just another reminder dont overcook or you wont enjoy your food as well. unless you like dried chicken.