30's with kids

Options
Hey everyone!

I am Jen, 33 with two kids. I still have 75lbs to loose and would love friends on here who can relate to trying to get fit while juggling the kids, home, & work!! Or others who can just help guide this chubby mom back into the fit jock I was many many moons ago!

Replies

• emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 35 with 2 kids...feel free to add me!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am 35 with 3 and 5 year old boys! I have about 85 lbs to lose. You can add me as a friend!
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey there im 33 years old , with a 13 (daughter) and 11 year old (son) ..
    best wishes and good luck on your goals, feel free to add me as a buddy if you wish
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Im 37 with 2 girls 8 & 12, wanting to lose around same as you, we're very close in current weight too by the looks of it, feel free to add me if you like. :happy:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm about to turn 29 and I have 3 kids :smile: Add me if you'd like.
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    Hi, I am 38 with just one daughter but I have another 75 pounds to lose. But I am juggling work, school (for me and daughter) plus soccer and Karate for her. There are days I cant exercise and those are the days that I feel like garbage. I love this site and the encouragement I get from here. Feel free to add me if you would like too!!!
  • cocoagyrl77
    Options
    I am almost 34, a military mom and I have a 21 month old son and a 10 year old step-daughter...so I know what you are going through. :wink: Please add me if you wish.
  • tamarab3
    tamarab3 Posts: 64
    Options
    I am 36 with a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I still need to loose about 25 pounds. You can add me if you like. :smile:
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    I'm 32 with 2 kids, feel free to add me!
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    I'm 37 and have a 12-year-old daughter and soon-to-be 2-year-old son. Feel free to add me!

I had to giggle a little, though, when I saw your avitar photo. I don't know HOW MANY pictures I have just like yours where I use the kiddos to "eclipse" me. LOL!
  • sally125
    sally125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am thirty seven almost thirty eight...yikes. I have three kids 6, 3 and 1 and I find it very hard to jungle all the things I need to do for myself and the kids. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 33 and have a 14 yo son and a 12 yo daughter. I have 60 pounds to lose. I'm fairly new to MFP as well. I love this site so far. I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to get addicted to this site. Sending a friend request now. :smile:
  • Anise76
    Anise76 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    35, have a son, and work full time, so I know where you are coming from! Feel free to add. :)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    36 with 4 kids . . .feel free to add me!
  • MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    Mother of four here!! Ages 16, 15,7 and 6! All girls!!! :) I have a very small weight loss goal but would love to support you on your journey!!
  • morawski4
    morawski4 Posts: 17
    Options
    Mother of 4...10, 6, 3, and 1...so I am coping with the same struggles...still have 85 to lose...feel free to add me ;-)
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Im 34 with 2 yr old twins! ... I work full time, my hubby works full time (we're on opposites) .. so the only time I have to workout is at home alone after they are in bed ... today's only day 2 for me but Im going to give it my all ... feel free to add me!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    33 with 2 kids, 10 yr old boy and 3 yr old girl. :) Been on here a couple of mths and I am definitely ADDICTED to MFP. The support is amazing and its GREAT to have people with similar situations to connect with. Sending a request now. :)
  • 78_kasia
    78_kasia Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 with 2 kids as well (3 year old son, Charlie, and almost 1 year old daughter, Bella). Its not easy doing this with kids. I have about 30 lbs to loose. Welcome to MFP its a great place to get motivation and encouragement. I just joined last week and love it. I'll send you a friend request. :-) Good Luck on your journey.
  • Teresa05812
    Teresa05812 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in the same boat as probably everyone here LOL. I'm 37 with two kids 10 & 6. I am hoping to lose about 75 lbs too. So feel free to add me. I am new to this site so just learning my way around and would love to have some buddies on here to support each other :)