Curious...

Options
I have yet to purchase a scale. I have entered my info on here based on my last doctor visit, which has been a few months. I'm going to be getting a scale in a few days and I am wondering what's going to happen to all of my info? Can I change it all without completely resetting or making a new account?

Replies

• auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I have yet to purchase a scale. I have entered my info on here based on my last doctor visit, which has been a few months. I'm going to be getting a scale in a few days and I am wondering what's going to happen to all of my info? Can I change it all without completely resetting or making a new account?

you can go to check-in and update your info or you can go to edit previous entries.

I lost a few pounds before I started MFP but when I signed up I used my then current weight.... but I still wanted credit for those 4 pound I lost before I started tracking my food. I went into edit previous and added an entry the day before I started MFP. So now my ticker shows what I've lost sum total.

LOT"S OF LUCK (along with some hard work and determination) ON YOUR JOURNEY
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    You can change your info. I had lost 40 pounds prior to starting MFP and finally fixed my settings to reflect the total loss. Can't remember how I did it exactly, but it is possible. :)
  • missy5978
    missy5978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options

you can go to check-in and update your info or you can go to edit previous entries.

I lost a few pounds before I started MFP but when I signed up I used my then current weight.... but I still wanted credit for those 4 pound I lost before I started tracking my food. I went into edit previous and added an entry the day before I started MFP. So now my ticker shows what I've lost sum total.

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much!! I didn't know this could be done, or how, and now my TRUE shedding can be recorded!! This has made my day :flowerforyou:
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

That's good to know...I didn't realize that I could edit that. I had lost 9 pounds in the 2 months b/4 joining MFP and now I have lost 9 with it. It would be nice to see my ticker show that I have lost 18 since I worked hard for it this year!! Thanks for the info!!
  • missy5978
    missy5978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Well, I'm glad I asked because it looks like it's helping other people as well! :)