Insanity Asylum

Options
Im thinking of buying this. Has anyone tried it yet? How do you like it??

Replies

• raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My friend has it. She is a grad of P90X and Insanity (and some other Beachbody workouts) and she said it is crazy hard!!! And shes fit as a fiddle!! Kudos to you for wanting to do it!
  • nalont1
    nalont1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I will be doing Day 7 of Asylum today! I absolutely love it. It is super challenging of course and geared towards sports training. The time goes fast because the moves are pretty fun. Have you done Insanity?
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My husband and I got it and we are starting it on Saturday. We've previewed most of the DVD's already and it looks like a BEAST! LOL Can't wait to get started!! :happy:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We will be buying it at the end of this month. Yeah, it really looks like a beast. Anybody that hasn't done Insanity shouldn't get Insanity Asylum yet. I plan to start a SUPPORT thread when we start the program.
  • jc2488
    jc2488 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have been doing insanity for almost 2 years. I love Shaun T but i need a change from insanity and im hoping asylum will get me out of my rut!
  • nalont1
    nalont1 Posts: 13
    Options
    It should get you out of your rut...and since you have been doing Insanity you are probably ready!!! The moves are different which is great because I was totally ready for something different as well. Feel free to add me as a friend on here! Would love to hear if you decide to go for Asylum and motivate eachother! :-)
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    We will be buying it at the end of this month. Yeah, it really looks like a beast. Anybody that hasn't done Insanity shouldn't get Insanity Asylum yet. I plan to start a SUPPORT thread when we start the program.

I agree that you need to finish Insanity first... I am a former collegiate athlete who has completed p90x, Turbo Fire and Insanity and i can honestly say Asylum is the hardest workout i have ever done. If you have not completed Insanity CORRECTLY then you will not be able to do this workout
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Just got Asylum in the mail yesterday. Fit test in about 10min