shedding the baby weight!

Options
Hi everyone!
My son is now 13 months old and I'm trying to lose the last of my pregnancy weight. I gained 60 lbs while pregnant! I've lost 40 so far. I seem to be at a stall, so i thought I'd join up here for some encouragment.

Replies

• pandairwin
    pandairwin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same reason I joined!!! Good luck, you will be amazed at how good you feel in a few weeks.
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    You have come to the right place thats for sure! This site is awesome! Good luck in your goals.
    Read posts, ask question, there is a lot of support on here. Having had 4 children I know the struggle of losing the baby weight, but it can be done... good luck and have fun!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    hi, add me if you'd like. I'm in the same boat. I gained waay too much, and didn't get it off as quickly as I should have either! yikes!! I'm on my way though. Good luck to you and congrats!!
  • Only1ladyk
    Only1ladyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a baby in 4 years but I know what being stalled feels like. Its amazing when sometimes you eat a little more or go maybe one wieght higher in you workout, how that small change will start things moving again.

Glad to have you on board, keep up the good work!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is why I joined. However, my son is 10 YEARS old. ROFL.

Good luck to everyone! We CAN do this and get healthy and in shape!!
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    welcome! My name is carrissa my daughter will soon be 17 months! This is a well worth it journey. lol just gotta keep from getting discouraged like i do. i have come from 155 to 110 still working on losing more. you can add me if youd like
  • Shysmom
    Shysmom Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in the same boat.. my daughter is 8 months old.. I am less than 10 pounds away from pre prego weight then need to attack the no excuse weight lol!! Good luck!!
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I know what you mean---I have 5 kids and am at the weight I was when I got pregnant for the first time---now I just want to lose the extra 30 or so that I have been wanting to lose for a long time!
  • steph2loselbs
    Options
    I can totally relate to you. I have 2 boys and my youngest is now 13 months old. I can't use the excuse of my pregnancy anymore. I want to lose 15 - 20 lbs and myfitnesspal is helping so much to keep track of what I am eating. I just started too. Good luck to us all! :happy:
  • colton06
    colton06 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well. I just need to lose the last 10 lbs and man it has been hard. I have just started running/walking and eating tons better. After over a week of doing this I weighed in this morning and had only lost 1 lbs so I was a little disappointed. But I can say i do feel like I may have lost a few inches. Clothes are starting to feel better and not so tight so maybe the next weigh in I will see more lbs gone.
  • babybadgers2
    Options
    I think there's quite a few of us in that boat from the looks of this thread! Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I'm down to 2 pounds away from pre-baby #2 but I still have about 12 to go til pre-baby #1! I went to school for athletic training, but am a stay at home mom now, so I feel SUPER obligated to lose these extra pounds now. I just started a new blog about getting back into a bikini after having kids with different exercises I've found effective in the past, so feel free to follow that with me too! I'd love some extra people to be accountable to in this journey!!!
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    woohoo... count me in!!! I also started a group on facebook for us MFP Mamas... just type that in the search bar and you'll find us. We can totally use myfitnesspal to get into shape and facebook... well... because most people are already addicted... lmao!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm here to shed the post-baby pounds too !!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-I just reached my prepregnancy weight as of today! Yay! Lots of hard work and dedication with better eating habits
  • dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose the baby weight too! I have about 51lbs. more to go. Feel free to add me! Great community on here!
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also here to shed baby weight.

My son is now 18 months old and I need to loose about 9lbs to get to pre-preg weight, however i'd like t loose a stone by summer.

Between working full-time, looking after Oscar and general household chores etc, I never seem to have the energy or time to exercise. I've just started running for 10-20 mins near my son's nursery before I pick him up on an evening. Its a killer, but i'm aiming for 3 times a week!!

Any tips to get rid of the belly would be much appreciated - I'm rubish at situps!!!!