Looking for Diet Buddies

Options
Hello!

I have just started to use the My Fitness Pal app and I'm am looking for some diet buddies to help motivate me (and them!). Mostly just a little accountability - and sharing cool tips, ideas, etc.

If you are interested click on my profile and "friend" me! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's successes and struggles.

:smile:

Kelly

Replies

• Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) Friends request sent.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    sending request

*waving from New york*

Pam
  • twigs187
    twigs187 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome...The app is awesome, indeed...

Good luck, and friend request sent as well..
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    How did I not know about the app sooner? lol
    I love this site, very excited to take it with me everywhere.
    *Welcome*
    Friend request is sent :)
  • jmoyo1
    jmoyo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is only my third day but a " Howdy" from Houston Texas.... Great App. -2 lbs so far.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too! This site is awesome and it really has kept me on track and the people on it have kept me motivated. I have lost 6 pounds in a week and a half! My friend request is on it's way!!! :happy:
  • karen12364
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I started yesterday as well. Good Luck to us both. I'd love to be a diet buddie. I am 46 years old with 5 kids ranging from 29 - 4. I am serious this time about making nutritional changes to increase my energy and keep up with the little one. My starting weight is 161 and I hope to get back to about 120, I'm only 5'1".
  • rachelowow
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!

Im new to this site and would love to find some aswum people to help me along the way! Im 24 from MA. And am super exctied about this, it seems to be the best weight lose tool iv even seen!!! please anyone feel free to friend me!!! :) Rachel ~ Good luck!!