1 week in with progress pics

Options
LindseyC87
LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
So I have only lost 2 pounds. But buy cutting out all the processed garbage and what not I think you can really tell a difference.

045-1-1-1.jpg
046-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    wow! amazing!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a lot of progress in just 1 week!
    Congratualtions ^-^
    You'l be at your goal weight in no time!!
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    Amazing wow! You look amazing!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing?? Just cutting out the bad food for a week an look at that!!
  • daniellejg
    Options
    Way to go! You really can tell a difference! Good for you!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how just cutting out the crap that our body doesn't need will make that much of a difference!!! Great job!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I can't believe it, that's incredible.... maybe that's where I am going wrong! Inspiration, keep it up you will be there in no time!!!!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I wish I looked that good after just 1week ;p
  • naedeeny
    naedeeny Posts: 17
    Options
    Are you kidding me?! You look great...Keep up the good work.
    If you don't mind me asking, what exercise program/regimen are you utilizing?
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW is right!!! Awesome!!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should reconsider your goal weight. I noticed that you are wanting to lose quite a bit more!! Are you sure you shouldn't cut that in half?? You look sensational already!!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Nice job!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Just do weight training and cardio to sculpt and tone... looks like thats all you need!
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference for only 1 week. Great work!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how the processed foods can make you retain so much water in our middle section...bet you are already feeling better flushing the junk out! Keep up the great work, you'll be loving your body more and more everyday!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just by cutting out the wrong foods. Way to go.
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I cant believe how by just changing thing I put in my mouth makes such a difference... I honestly believe its not about calories (yes, its importnat) but the TYPE of foods you put in your mouth.. All that processed junk is so bad and makes you eat more.. I now eat alot of vegtables and good protien and I am full ALL THE TIME.. I never feel hungry.. Yes, I run several miles a day, but watching what goes in your mouth is the key I believe..

I was always 125-130 until I was 19. I will kind of go pound by pound until im toned and feel good. If I think I look good enough at 140, I will stay there. But I know I can get to 135, and I will :happy:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Super job! You are doing great.
  • jamicrow1
    Options
    Great job! U look amazing!!!
  • jamicrow1
    Options
    Great job! U look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!