Would like some like-minded friends

Options
Hey everyone-
I'm Laura, 27 yrs old and just joined MFP as an alternative to weight watchers. In the past 3 years or so I have gained about 40 lbs and really need to get my body back to a happy place.

It would be great to get a core group of support here as I know that is what has helped me in the past!

Happy Tuesday!

Replies

• swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    This is a great site for support!

You'll be very happy!
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    Feel free to add me Laura!
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and welcome! GL to you
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rachelowow
    Options
    Hi Laura!

I feel the same way!! This site is amazing!! but i dont know how to add people on here!! I would add you for support but idk how!
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!! ~Rachel
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    good luck laura,

Add me if you need that kick up the.......lol not really, i'm a nice guy, or try to be.....

you can do it with everyone on here....
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I question if I could get through rough days without my MFP friends for support & encouragement.

You can add me, also, if you would like.

Good luck to your on your journey...stay positive and remember that you CAN succeed!
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura!

I also feel the same way! 26 years old, about 40lbs to lose, new to the site.. Feel free to add me! I would also be happy to be part of a support group you would like to start.
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for that. Feel free to add me!
  • harvest05
    harvest05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great motivation on this site! Feel free to add me if you like.

Good luck!!
  • lauranicks02
    Options
    Instant support- Love it already!

Thanks!
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Laura,

Welcome and Good Luck to you - You will find a tremendous amount of support and motivation on MFP.

Feel free to add me to your support/motivation group.

Mark
  • j4crew
    j4crew Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!! This place is great! I'm fairly new here and love the help and kindness from everyone!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is great and the support here is amazing... Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd ike. Good luck! :)
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP. IT IS A GREAT SITE FOR SUPPORT!! YOU CAN ADD ME FOR SUPPORT IVE BEEN ON FOR ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!
  • tarabambrick
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.....You can add me if you like...always nice to have friends to motivate you.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Feel free do add me!
    We can be support for each other!
    You will love this site it is great for motivation and support....:bigsmile:
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey a support group and a kick up the ... ahem is jst what I need lol - feel free to add me :) x
  • klemear
    klemear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same exact boat! I have about 30 or so pounds to shed until I can feel comfortable in my own body again. I hope I can make it there!
    With a little support, I believe we can all do it!